- Earth Grounding Outdoor Signs (pn 97197008)
Describes the proper method of grounding outdoor signs. Updated 8/18/2010 (Revision D) Original Document date: 10/27/08
- Excite Billboard Service Manual (pn 1112610101)
This field service manual supplies technical information for authorized service personnel so they can maintain the equipment at the assembly level. This manual consists of the following sections: Introduction Billboard Sign Components Maintenance Service Specifications and Wiring Diagrams In ...
- MediaMaster Digital Billboard Shutdown Procedure (PN 9700-9011)
This document describes the necessary procedures to shut down and restart a MediaMaster digital billboard in the event of a pending natural emergency or planned power outage. This is a protected document. Please contact Adaptive technical services or customer service for the password. Created Ju ...
- Return Material Authorization Form (pn 97000177)
The Return Material Authorization (RMA) form is used when returning defective equipment back to Adaptive Micro Systems for analysis. A correctly filled out RMA form provides critical information that allows Adaptive to better serve our dealer network. Document date: 07/14/08
- Billboard Diagnostic Camera Replacement Instructions (1109610106)
Document describes how to replace a billboard diagnostic camera. Document date: 5/8/08
- Billboard UPS Replacement Instructions (pn 1109610110)
Instructions for replacing the UPS in a deluxe remote control cabinet. Document date: 5/21/08
- Billboard PC Controller Replacement Instructions (pn 1109610108)
Instructions on how to replace the billboard's deluxe control cabinet's PC Controller. Document date: 5/21/08
- Replacing the Billboard Router (pn 1109610109)
This document applies to the router in the Billboard Deluxe Controller. It provides detailed step-by-step replacement instructions, instructions for verifying the router's operation, and instructions for changing the router's settings (for reference). The latest revision of these instructions no ...
- Excite Billboard Installation Instructions (pn 1109610105)
This manual provides guidelines, requirements, and safety information that should be reviewed prior to each billboard installation. Instructions and numerous illustrations are provided to guide installers through the mechanical and electrical installation process from unloading and lifting the s ...
- Billboard Shipping Cradle Takedown Instructions (pn 1109610104)
This document explains how to disassemble the shipping cradles used for Excite Billboard signs. Document date: 3/13/08
- Billboard Remote Control Cabinet Service Manual (pn 1112610103)
This field service manual supplies technical information for authorized service personnel so they can maintain the equipment at the assembly level. This manual consists of the following sections: Introduction Cabinet Components Maintenance Service Wiring Diagrams In the latest revision, spec ...